The vegan options at Bartaco consists of some Cauliflower taco & bowl options along with a few sides. There are a couple almost vegan options on the menu that look close (and are close!), but you need to check before ordering. We go through the almost items (check the bottom) along with the rest of Bartaco’s vegan options here.
Vegan Options at Bartaco
VeggL Quick Order
- Cauliflower – w/ fresco sauce (contains nuts)
- Guac + Roja + Verde
- Salsa Roja
- Salsa Verde
- Chopped Salad (ADVISE NO QUESO FRESCO) – chopped romaine, pickled carrots, crushed tortilla chips, queso fresco, cilantro, avocado, cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Kale Salad + Apples + Goat Cheese (ADVISE NO GOAT CHEESE) – fuji apples, kale, spring mix, goat cheese, candied pepitas, jalapeño champagne vinaigrette
Rice Bowls (steamed brown rice served w/ sliced bell peppers, onions, + topping of your choice)
- Fresh Pineapple w/lime
- Asian Slaw – napa cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, green onion, spicy basil vinaigrette
- Black Beans w/ Sofrito – black beans stewed in tomato, garlic, onion sofrito
- Spicy Cucumber Salad – garlic, red pepper flakes, rice wine vinegar
- Steamed Brown Rice
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fruit Skewers
- The Portabello taco (and bowl) comes with Queso Fresco. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
- The Brussel Sprout taco (and bowl) has a carrot puree that contains butter. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
- Fried Plantains contains eggs in the gordita sauce. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
*If you’d like to see Bartaco’s full menu, head over to their Official Site
**We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know