The vegan options at Bartaco consists of some Cauliflower taco & bowl options along with a few sides. There are a couple almost vegan options on the menu that look close (and are close!), but you need to check before ordering.
We go through the almost items (check the bottom) along with the rest of Bartaco’s vegan options here.
Vegan Options at Bartaco
VeggL Quick Order
Check with your server to verify what vegan options are available as they may vary by location.
- Cauliflower – w/ fresco sauce (contains nuts)
- Guac + Roja + Verde
- Salsa Roja
- Salsa Verde
- Chopped Salad. Order with NO queso – comes with chopped romaine, pickled carrots, crushed tortilla chips, cilantro, avocado & cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Kale Salad + Apples + Goat Cheese. Order with NO goat cheese – comes with fuji apples, kale, spring mix, goat cheese, candied pepitas, jalapeño champagne vinaigrette
- Cauliflower – steamed brown rice served w/ sliced bell peppers, onions, + topping of your choice
- Fresh Pineapple w/lime
- Asian Slaw – napa cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, green onion, spicy basil vinaigrette
- Black Beans w/ Sofrito – black beans stewed in tomato, garlic, onion sofrito
- Spicy Cucumber Salad – garlic, red pepper flakes, rice wine vinegar
- Steamed Brown Rice
- Steamed Broccoli
- Fruit Skewers
- The Portabello taco (and bowl) comes with Queso Fresco. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
- The Brussel Sprout taco (and bowl) has a carrot puree that contains butter. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
- Fried Plantains contains eggs in the gordita sauce. Check your location to see if it can be ordered without.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our sheets with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
Jen’s Pick: The Brussels Sprout Taco(vegan) was the most surprising and delicious taco! The Cauliflower Taco is also a good choice along with their chips & guac. If you are ordering alcoholic beverages, the spicy margaritas are awesome!
Ryan’s Pick: Cauliflower Tacos are delicious and the fresh pineapple w/lime as a little side snack is a nice bonus.
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Bartaco’s full menu, head over to their Official Site
- Don’t have a Bartaco near by? Our Vegan Restaurant Cheat Sheets Page has over 175 popular chain restaurants to choose from, including other popular chain restaurants like Taco Cabana and Dos Toros.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!