Taco Del Mar is on their game with Vegan Options. In 2019, they added Beyond crumbles to their already decent vegan lineup. If you are from the Seattle area, you’re no stranger to Taco Del Mar. Their slogan is all about feeding your inner baha and feeling alive.
We hope you feel alive knowing they have plenty of Vegan Options; burritos, burritos bowls, tacos, taco salads, nachos. And the best part is you can order vegan straight off the menu. No substitutions needed! …or you can create your own.
We’ll give you all of your vegan options here:
Vegan Options at Taco Del Mar
In line and need to order NOW:
VeggL Quick Order
each includes rice, refried beans, lettuce, pico, and guacamole
- Vegan Burrito (small or regular size)… served in a flour tortilla
- Vegan Burrito Bowl… served in a bowl
- Vegan Taco Salad… served in a crispy baked shell
- Vegan Taco… served in soft flour, corn or crunchy tortilla
Create Your Own
Choose a Burrito, a Burrito Bowl, Taco Salad, Tacos or Loaded Nachos
- Burrito. A large flour tortilla
- Burrito Bowl. Aka a deconstructed burrito…think, all the insides of a burrito in a bowl
- Taco Salad. Crispy baked in house taco salad shell
- Taco. Choose soft flour, corn or crunchy tortilla
- Nachos. Crispy tortilla chips
Protein Options & Rice
- Beyond Meat. Southwest seasoned Beyond Beef Feisty crumbles mixed with medium salsa, yellow onions and serrano peppers.
- Black Beans
- Refried Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Seasoned Rice
- Black Olives
- Cabbage, shredded
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Lettuce, shredded
- Lime Wedge
- Onions, chopped
- Serrano Peppers
- Tomatoes, chopped
Guac & Salsas
- Pico De Gallo
- Corn Salsa
- Habanero Salsa (hot)
- Mango Salsa (medium)
- Reaper Salsa
- Roasted Chipotle Salsa (medium)
- Salsa Verde (mild)
- Tomatillo Salsa (mild)
Sides “Snack Attack”
- Chips & your choice of Salsa (see above for salsas)
- Chips & Guacamole
- Rice & your choice of Beans (black beans, refried beans or pinto beans)
- Order 1 Taco or a Small Burrito
- Taco. kids meal includes 1 taco plus kids drink & chips.
As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan, you run the risk of cross-contamination.
Taco Del Mar Vegan FAQ
Does Taco Del Mar have vegan meat?
Yes! In 2019, Taco Del Mar added Beyond Meats Fiesty crumbles mixed with medium salsa, yellow onions and serrano peppers, to their menu.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 200 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. The days of frantically searching for what you can eat when traveling or out with friends and family are over!
Jen & Ryan: Neither of us have been to a Taco Del Mar but if we’re ever out in the Seattle area, we’ll be on the lookout for one!
- To see Del Taco’s full menu, head over to Taco Del Mar’s Web Site
- Craving Mexican but not seeing what you want? We also have Vegan Option Guides for Taco Bell, Del Taco, Chipotle and over 100 other popular chain restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know