Taco Del Mar is on their game with Vegan Options. In 2019, they added Beyond crumbles to their already decent vegan lineup. And in 2023, they have added a Plant Based Chorizo Hash.
If you are from the Seattle area, you’re no stranger to Taco Del Mar. Their slogan is all about feeding your inner baha and feeling alive.
We hope you feel alive knowing they have plenty of Vegan Options; burritos, burritos bowls, tacos, taco salads, nachos. And the best part is you can order vegan straight off the menu. No substitutions needed! …or you can create your own.
We’ll give you all of your vegan options here:
Vegan Options at Taco Del Mar
Create Your Own
- Burrito. A large flour tortilla
- Burrito Bowl. Aka a deconstructed burrito…think, all the insides of a burrito in a bowl
- Taco Salad. Crispy baked in house taco salad shell
- Taco. Choose soft flour, corn or crunchy tortilla
- Nachos. Crispy tortilla chips
Protein Options & Rice
- Spicy Chorizo Hash … seasoned, plant-based chorizo with diced potatoes.
- Beyond Meat … southwest seasoned Beyond Beef Feisty crumbles mixed with medium salsa, yellow onions and serrano peppers.
- Black Beans
- Refried Beans
- Pinto Beans
- Seasoned Rice
Top it with:
- Black Olives
- Cabbage, shredded
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Lettuce, shredded
- Lime Wedge
- Onions, chopped
- Serrano Peppers
- Tomatoes, chopped
Guac & Salsas
Don’t forget your guac and salsas!
- Pico De Gallo
- Corn Salsa
- Habanero Salsa (hot)
- Mango Salsa (medium)
- Reaper Salsa
- Roasted Chipotle Salsa (medium)
- Salsa Verde (mild)
- Tomatillo Salsa (mild)
Sides “Snack Attack”
- Chips & your choice of Salsa (see above for salsas)
- Chips & Guacamole
- Rice & your choice of Beans (black beans, refried beans or pinto beans)
- Order 1 Taco or a Small Burrito
- Taco. kids meal includes 1 taco plus kids drink & chips.
*As with any restaurant that is not 100% vegan, you run the risk of cross-contamination. The good news is, Taco Del Mar notates all of their vegan options which makes us believe that they take care in doing their best not to cross-contaminate.
Taco Del Mar Vegan FAQ
Does Taco Del Mar have vegan meat?
Yes! In 2019, Taco Del Mar added Beyond Meats Fiesty crumbles mixed with medium salsa, yellow onions and serrano peppers, to their menu. And in 2023, they have added a Plant-Based Chorizo Hash!
Is Taco Del Mar’s Rice Vegan?
Yes! The Mexican rice at Taco Del Mar is vegan.
Is the Enchilada Sauce at Taco Del Mar Vegan?
No. The enchilada sauce is considered vegetarian and gluten-free but NOT vegan.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 300 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. The days of frantically searching for what you can eat when traveling or out with friends and family are over!
- To see Del Taco’s full menu, head over to Taco Del Mar’s Web Site
- Craving Mexican but not seeing what you want? We also have Vegan Option Guides for Taco Bell, Del Taco, Chipotle and over 200 other popular chain restaurants
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know