The vegan options at Burger 21 include a Plant Based Burger and French Fries. What else could you ask for at a chain that specializes in specifically those two things?
Burger 21 is one of the fast food chains now featuring the Impossible Burger. The burger, number ’50’ on the menu, includes onions, lettuce and Roma tomato on a toasted whole wheat bun. Pair it up with your choice of French Fries or Sweet Potato Fries.
Here’s the complete guide to everything vegan at Burger 21.
Vegan Options at Burger 21
- Impossible Burger – vegan plant based Impossible™ patty, onions, lettuce and Roma tomato on a toasted whole wheat bun.
FYI: The Black Bean Veggie Patty contains milk.
- Brioche Bun
- Kid’s Hamburger Bun
- Lettuce Bun
- Lobster Roll
- Wheat Bun
FYI: The Gluten-Free Bun contains egg.
Fries & Sides
- French Fries
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Lattice Chips
- Super Burger Bowl – Order with NO applewood smoked bacon. Order with Impossible Burger and a vegan-friendly dressing listed below
- Side Salad – Order with a vegan-friendly dressing listed below
- Fat Free Balsamic
- Raspberry Walnut Balsamic
- Buffalo Sauce
- Caramel Soy
- Thai Ketchup
- Yellow Mustard
FYI: Sesame Thai is left of the list above because it contains Honey.
Burger 21 Vegan FAQ
Are Burger 21 Fries Vegan?
Yes, the fries at Burger 21 are vegan. This includes the French Fries and the Sweet Fries.
The VeggL App
Download the ultimate on-the-go vegan resource. Quickly access over 250 vegan guides for restaurants, airports and stadiums. Get unlimited access to all our guides with the free version. Upgrade to Pro to go ad-free!
Never get frustrated by not knowing what you can get to eat ever again!
More Links and Info
- If you’d like to see Burger 21’s complete menu, head over to their Official Website.
- Information for this page was pulled from Burger 21’s Dietary Preference Guide where Burger 21 clearly notates which items at Burger 21 are vegan-friendly. Thanks Burger 21!
- Don’t have a Burger 21 close to you? VeggL has hundreds of Vegan Guides, including other locations that carry the Impossible Burger like Burger King and The Cheesecake Factory.
- Disclaimer: We do everything possible at VeggL to make sure all our Vegan Guides are as up to date as possible, but sometimes menus and menu items can change. VeggL is not responsible for incorrect or outdated information. Always check with your location and server to confirm items are vegan when ordering. If you notice something that needs to be corrected – please let us know!