The vegan options at Pizza Hut doesn’t include vegan cheese, but there are a few things you can grab from Pizza Hut. You can go the no-cheese pizza route as the majority of their doughs and sauces are vegan and then you can pile high with veggies. Wing Street Fries are an option and surprisingly the Cinnamon Sticks are as well. If you can order them without the cheese, the breadsticks can be made vegan as well. Here’s everything vegan at Pizza Hut –
Vegan Options at Pizza Hut
- Thin ‘N Crispy Dough*
- Hand-Tossed Style, Mia & Stuffed Crust Dough*
- P’Zone Dough*
- Breadstick Dough
- Pizza Sauce
- Sweet Pizza Sauce
- Diced Roma Tomatoes
- Fresh Green Bell Peppers
- Fresh Mushrooms
- Fresh Red Onions
- Mediterranean Black Olives
- Roasted Spinach
- Sliced Banana Peppers
- Sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- Sweet Pineapple
- Breadsticks* – order with NO Parmesan
- Cinnamon Sticks*
- Wing Street Fries with Ketchup
- Spicy BBQ
- Buffalo Mild*
- Buffalo Medium*
- Buffalo Burnin’ Hot*
- Lemon Pepper
- Spicy Asian
*Per Pizza Hut’s Allergen Guide “Like most restaurants, we prepare and serve products that may contain egg, milk, soy, wheat or other allergens. While a particular food may not contain one of these allergens, our products may be prepared on the same equipment and in the same kitchen area as those that do. We cannot guarantee that cross contact with allergens will not occur”
Pizza Hut Vegan FAQ
Are the Breadsticks at Pizza Hut vegan?
The Breadstick Dough at Pizza Hut is vegan. What makes the breadsticks not vegan when you order directly off the menu is the addition of Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. To make Pizza Hut’s breadsticks vegan, simply order them WITHOUT Parmesan.
Does Pizza Hut have vegan cheese?
No. Unfortunately they do not. If you’re looking for places that do, check out our 7 Best Pizza Chains for Vegans
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick: I’ve not had Pizza Hut since going vegan. I’ll update here once I do.
Jen’s Pick: It’s been awhile since I’ve had Pizza Hut, but I’ve always been a big fan of their breadsticks.
- If you’d like to check out Pizza Hut’s full menu, head over to Pizza Hut’s Official Website
- Not quite what you’re looking for? We have Vegan Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular chain restaurants, including other pizza locations like Blaze Pizza and Mellow Mushroom
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know