The vegan options at Bruegger’s Bagels include a large variety of their signature bagels. Top your bagel with choices like grape or strawberry jelly, hummus or peanut butter. Don’t forget to pair that with a cup of Bruegger’s coffee. For lunch, give their Garden Vegetable Soup a try. With over 200 locations in 22 states, there’s a good chance you’ve got a Bruegger’s close to you. Here is the complete list of everything vegan at Bruegger’s Bagels:
Vegan Options at Bruegger’s Bagels
- Apple Cinnamon – Gourmet (seasonal)
- Bruegger Bites
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Jalapeno (select markets)
- Pumpkin (seasonal)
- Rosemary Olive Oil
- Dijon Mustard
- Fresh Veggies
- Grape Jelly
- Hummus Spread
- Strawberry Jelly
- Peanut Butter
- Sriracha Sauce
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Garden Veggie / Plain Bagel
- Garden Veggie / Plain Bagel (w/ Hummus)
- Vegetable – Green Beans, Sweet Corn, Red Bell Peppers, Zucchini, Summer Squash, Barley, Celery, Onions and Fresh Basil in a Tomato Stock
Syrup Flavors (For Coffee)
*Almost all of the bagels at Bruegger’s, according to their nutrition page, are manufactured in a facility where eggs are processed.
Bruegger’s Bagels Vegan FAQ
Are Bruegger’s Bagels vegan?
Yes, many (but not all) of the bagels at Bruegger’s Bagels are vegan. To be exact, 15 of the varieties of bagel are vegan including some of their most popular kinds like their Original, Everything and Blueberry.
Ready to Order? Try one of VeggL’s exclusive offer codes!
Full Transparency: These are affiliate links. If you sign up and order through one of our links we, at no extra cost to you, will earn a small commission. These commissions help support VeggL and allows us to keep bringing you great content! Thanks for your support!
|Code: AFF25||Code: GETFOOD|
|25% OFF first order of $15+||$100 Delivery Credit|
Ryan’s Pick – I’ve only had Bruegger’s a few times. When I did I went with the Cinnamon Sugar Bagel, plain and toasted, with a cup of coffee.
Jen’s Pick – N/A
- Want to see Bruegger’s Bagels full menu? Head over to the Bruegger’s Bagels Official Menu page.
- Information taken directly from the Bruegger’s Bagels Nutrition and Allergen Page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have Cheat Sheets for over 60 popular restaurants including Starbucks and Panera Bread
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know