There isn’t very many vegan options to choose from at Arby’s, but I have to admit, I love those curly fries*. It might not come as a surprise that a fast food spot with the slogan, “we got the meats” isn’t very vegan friendly, but hey, sometimes life happens and you find yourself stuck at an Arby’s and you need to make a decision. Don’t worry, we got you covered. Here’s the vegan options you can grab at Arby’s – may we suggest the curly fries*?
Vegan Options at Arby’s
- Chopped Side Salad – Advise NO cheese and choose one of the vegan dressings listed below
By the time you remove everything you’d need to remove from the other salads you’re basically left with a side salad.
- Potato Cakes*
- Curly Fries*
- Homestyle Fries* (Regional Item)
- Apple Turnover
- Cherry Turnover
Both Turnovers contain Palm Oil.
- Light Italian Dressing
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Arby’s Sauce
- Bronco Berry Sauce
- Spicy Three Pepper Sauce
- Tree Top Applesauce
- Curly Fries
- French Toast Sticks*
*Menu item is cooked in the same oil as other items that contain major allergens. (Read: Everything shares the same fryers)
Arby’s Vegan FAQ
Are Curly Fries Vegan?
Yes! Well, kind of. Everything at Arby’s shares the same fryer so cross-contamination is an obvious issue. This would apply to the curly fries, homestyle fries, potato cakes and for breakfast the french toast sticks.
Does Arby’s have Veggie Burgers?
No. In fact, Arby’s has gone out of their way in the past to basically mock vegetarians/vegans. So, for a company whose motto is ‘we have the meats’, I wouldn’t hold my breathe for a veggie burger anytime soon.
Ready to Order?
Ryan’s Pick: Let me preface my choice by saying I’m a little more “okay” with things sharing a cooking space than Jen is. With that being said as you may have noticed at the start of this post, I love Arby’s Curly Fries. They are one of my favorite fries, period.
Jen’s Pick: Nothing. Honestly, I did love their curly fries in my pre-vegan days. I’ve not been to an Arby’s since going vegan and I can’t say that I’d choose anything off their menu.
- Want to see Arby’s full menu? Head over to the Arby’s Official Menu page.
- Information pulled directly from Arby’s Nutritional and Allergen Info Page
- Not seeing exactly what you wanted? We also have cheat sheet for Burger King and Taco Bell as well as 60 other popular chain restaurants on our Cheat Sheet Main Page
- We are working tirelessly to make sure all the information contained in VeggL is accurate and up to date. However, sometimes options change. If you notice a change at a restaurant that we need to know about, let us know
Last updated 4/11/20